22.7.09

rock a bye baby

so i decided that maybe i could use my blog for baby mania. I'm kind of way into making baby stuff. Maybe its because of the fact that i have nothing else to do cause im unemployed and i have like 3 friends in all of utah.
Heres the cradle i've spent the last 3 days working on. I wish i would have taken a before pic cause you can't really appreciate its marvelousness. I found it on KSL for 25$ It was white with a few screws missing. Thanks to home depot for a little sand paper, paint, and some new screws, she's good as new!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Who knew you were such a domestic diva! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it's really, really pretty Sum.

    And I love your baby mania.

    And I love that you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so oh so rad! you're a stud, summs! there's nothing you can't do! ;)

    hey, it was great seeing you the other week! miss you!

    ReplyDelete