15.6.10

concrete jungle where dreams are made of

a few weeks ago we got to go to New York! we had such a good time. we were practically locals by the time we left.
we stayed right in time square. it was a pretty perfect location. there are a butt load of people walking around at all times. i hit at least 5 people with my stroller. i might have hit a few on purpose.
of course we went to magnolia bakery for cupcakes. i love cupcakes more than life. i give magnolia's a big fat 2 thumbs down. can i say WAY over rated. i miss sprinkles
we sat in the park across from the bakery. drew and niya played while i ate half my red velvet then threw it away.
niya was a pro on the subway
so was drew. except for the time when he got off the train, and left me and niya stuck behind the closing doors because these two lamos would not get out of the way of the stroller
we went to FAO schwarz. id never been. it was amazing. i think i enjoyed it more than anyone
especially with the big piano. we were just like tom hanks in BIG
we found the worlds ugliest statues. walking from the WTC to battery park. just look at those, pure ugly


















drew did have to do a little bit of work, but i felt like we had the perfect amount of time. we saw everything we wanted to see, did a good amount of shopping, ate ourselves silly, walked our little buns off, and had so much fun!
I heart NY

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree about Magnolia's cupcakes. Everyone kept on saying how great they were, and I bought some for my mom and when we tried them I thought they were gross.

    And that trip looks like so much fun. I'm jealous I couldn't go. You'll have to come visit me if/when I move there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...we were in New York the same time? I sure hope not or I'll be pissed! Please call me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about Magnolia bakery! I also got a red velvet (My fav) and it wasn't good. At least the bakery is cute! Glad you had fun, cute pics.

    ReplyDelete