1.9.10

kam belly soup

today is a really sad day for me. i just said goodbye to my best friend kam. no she didn't die, although the mood might feel like it. her, and her little family are leaving utah to start a new chapter of life in naples florida. im really excited for them to go have this new, and exciting adventure. im also really jealous that they get to live by the beach. im more than a little bit sad for myself to be losing her. 
we've been friends since 2001, we were both starting beauty school. we've been through a lot together since then. fun times, room mates, dating, boyfriends, heart break, laughs, engagements, weddings, babies, and the list goes on. through it all kam has truly been one of the best friends i've ever had. she is always there for me, and i can always count on her to make me laugh. really there's no one else that i laugh more with. she supports me, and loves me, and values me. there is no one kinder, more down to earth, and more honest than her. im gonna miss her
i'll punch naples in the face for stealing you away
i love you!

5 comments:

  1. That's so sad! I didn't know today was the day. Sorry, Sum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post and I have to say that...I am going to punch Naples harder than you!! Nice post on Kam. Feeling the sadness too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so sad, but that really did sound like an obituary. why are they going to FL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sum! im crying you jerk. this is what happens when i finally get the internet? i hope your trip to cali was fun. i miss you and i love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... sad! That's NO fun! Ever since we moved to Utah I feel like I have no friends so we should definitely hang! I'm off to Cali for 10 days tomorrow but after that lets get together! Email me your cell! chawski82@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete