7.9.09

Labor Day



we spent labor day weekend at the beach house. well when i say we i mean me and my fam cause drew is in costa rica without me (boo hoo) i decided not to go just in case baby decided to show her little face early. although dual citizenship would be cool i didn't think i wanted to experience the birth of my first child all in spanish. so i got to go to california instead.




the weather was soooo amazing all weekend we just chilled and chatted
nadia and cooper got burried
everyone was livin it up in the ocean, even my dad!
its not costa rica but i love love love the beach house

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun! We really missed you in Costa Rica, though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you Summer! Oh, and by the way I gave Andrew a VERY hard time for going to Costa Rica without you!

    ReplyDelete