25.9.09

don't be scared of the belly!

I thought it might be time for a pregnancy update. Im 35 1/2 weeks now and freaking out that really i could have a baby any day now. Pregnancy has not been my favorite to say the least. Im going to the doctor today for the second time this week because apparently my blood pressure has decided to be high. Dr Yamashiro (who is amazing by the way) has me on close watch so hopefully i can get through a couple more weeks before it gets to high and dangerous! As you can see im HUGE and look like im 40 weeks not 36. Oh well. Today i had 2 chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?!

4 comments:

  1. Still cute. YAY for having dessert for breakfast. I think you better do my hair asap when I get back or I'll be lost without you when baby fig comes.

    Sorry I missed you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute belly!!!

    Hopefully you keep baby fig inside you until after your party tomorrow!

    And I think you forgot to include that Dr. Yamashiro is Andrew's new boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW Sum! Hang in there! Can't wait to see what your bundle of joy looks like. Just a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baby belly- so adorable! I can't believe how close you are getting! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete