5.3.10

glasses for the blind

only 2 weeks until we go to hawaii. YIPPEEEEE!!! i seriously can not wait to get out of this winter wonderland. of course i have been getting niya prepared for her first real vacation. i pretty much buy every bathing suit i see in her size. the other night we had a fun time trying them all on. I found the sunglasses in the dollar bins at target. the are seriously the darkest glasses i've ever seen. i could not see her eyes at all. she looked ridiculous, and i couldn't stop laughing

5 comments:

  1. That swimsuit is adorable! With her sunglasses on she looks like a celeb baby. Maybe someone will think Andrew is David Beckham again when they see him and Niya on the beach in Hawaii. Too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see my mom finally figured out how to comment. She sent me three texts about it.

    I can't wait for niya's constant fashion show in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like mother, like daughter. Already starting her swimsuit collection. I remember how impressed I was when I first saw how many swimsuits you had. Hawaii will be so fun. Kinda jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niya looks SO adorable! We can't wait too, my kids have been packed for weeks! They even packed their toothpaste!! Hawaii here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a happy baby. Have fun in Hawaii

    ReplyDelete