27.1.12

getting ready for BB....finally

i feel a little bad because i haven't really paid much attention to baby boy in my belly thus far. with niya it was all i could think about. i guess niya is still all i think about. Lately i've finally felt like i need to get ready for this little boy to come. with only 8 weeks left I'm kickin it into high gear.
heres what i've been up to

making onsie designs in my silhouette 

rit dying some of niyas old stuff making it more "boy"

making little pants


mittens (i hate when babies scratch their faces!)

 some more dying and silhouette art to cover old stains :)


t shirts.
 i still haven't perfected t shirt making but I'm working on it


burp cloths


making a little quilt


and finally the bedding!


i did a different style than i did for niya. i don't think i like it as well because its 6 separate pieces instead of one long piece. also niya's had pockets. I think i'll miss those. I did however learn how to do piping:)

theres still so much i want/need to do
paint the nursery
cover the ottoman
make curtains
make a boppy cover
make a car seat canopy

im also in the middle of changing niya to a big girl room so theres that whole room that needs to get done. and lets not forget the basement that drew SWEARS will be done before the baby is born so my my will have a place to sleep when she comes.
yikes
I'm trying not to be stressed



4 comments:

  1. Umm, you're awesome. To me 'getting ready for baby' means buying a few things and organizing. You are Martha Stewart. Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job on everything! I wish I could be doing this kind of stuff, but I'm determined to wait and see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my you have been busy! Everything Is so adorable! On a side note, Ryker was so excited that "Summer was at the aquarium too!" apparently he was excited to see you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude everything looks so good! the bedding is seriously cute. and those t shirts are sooooo rad!

    ReplyDelete