9.2.12

California

This last week I went to California for 1 more trip before the baby comes. Sunny and I had a little shower together with family and close friends. It was so fun! I was happy that my cousin Sarah was able to be there too. She's preggo also and due the month after sunny. Niya was in hog heaven with all the cousins and the attention from gunnie and papa. I'm 34 weeks along and things have been going pretty well thus far. Ofcourse though when I get to California my legs swell up like tree trunks and my blood pressure gets high. I'm now on strict watch with my doctor going in every week and monitoring my own blood pressure twice a day. Uughhh! It's so frustrating being pregnant and having no control what happens to your body. I guess it's all worth it in the end though:) I'm getting really excited to meet baby boy (any name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!)
6 weeks to go! Let's hope my bp stays in check so I can make until then!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment