1.10.09

im 30!



this last weekend i turned 30!! drew was really sweet and organized a birthday bbq bash for me. we had all our family friends and neighbors there! he did such a good job getting organized. he sent out the evite all by himself and organized all the food. he even had a few surprises in store for me. the best surprise was that he flew sunny out for the weekend without me knowing! on saturday i was just hangin out at home when she comes walking through the door. i was so happy! i couldn't believe how thoughtful and sweet of him that was. it made my birthday extra fun. he also managed to borrow a hurse from the mortuary and make some lovely birthday signs for all the neighborhood to see. thanks husband for making my birthday so special you are the best!!!



heres my happy birthday sign



heres the hurse and the lovely "one foot in the grave" sign
im old

we had fun getting in it and taking some pics!


especially me and sunny

drew did a good job manning the bbq. he makes a mean burger

yeah he's pretty cute

i was so happy to have my friends there! especially gerrit cause he never comes to anything!


this was my much anticipated birthday gift! all my family was so nice to contribute so that i could get it! now i just need to learn how to use it!!!!!!

baby brother did a good job handling the fire

me and kam

i love cupcakes! amanda made yummy ones with black frosting

3 comments:

  1. Happy Late Birthday Summer! I wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun night! That picture of you and Sunny in the hearse makes me laugh - you look like a corpse trying to get out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday! Thats so awesome Drew threw you such a sweet birthday party! Love your hair by the way...

    ReplyDelete