24.10.09

happy halloween!

we went to our first halloween party of the year! a couple in our ward threw this really extravagant party. I've never seen a house so decked out. it was pretty cool. there were lots of clever costumes, good food and yummy desserts. i love halloween. we ended up being ketchup and mustard cause drew already had the mustard costume and i found the ketchup at a costume store. my choices are limited being as im as big as a house. so it worked out good. the guy at the counter that checked me out asked "so did you try this on to see if it fits" as he looks down at my belly. I reply "nope" and handed him my card.


2 comments:

  1. I just saw these pictures on facebook - you guys look so cute! It's a little disturbing Andrew has no shirt on under his mustard costume.

    Also, the guy at the store is a loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete