4.10.09

ready for baby

The nursery is finally done! yay! We're still waiting for our rocking chair but other than that done, and done! Its been really fun seeing it all come together and making things here and there. Oh wait I forgot I still have to make the curtains and the crib quilt but after that done and done!

close up of the bedding
pics above the bookshelf, me and drew i. i modge podged them on canvas getting pics printed on canvas is freakin expensive. so i did it myself :)
the rocking chair is gonna go right under the mobile
this is my cute stroller and the car seat canopy i made

5 comments:

  1. I like that we have a crafty person in the family.

    Even though it also makes me incredibly jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the set up...this is sooo exciting!! So fun preparing for a new baby and getting ready for this change. Things look ready!

    Good luck...our thoughts will be with you and Drew during this lovely time of change that is happening in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Martha Stewart watch out! You are so creative & a great designer! I love everything about the nursery- especially the flowers and your baby pics! I can't wait to meet that sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so stinkin' cute! Where did you get your furniture? And I love the purple. I've got another 4 weeks until we found out if it's a boy or a girl, and then it's time to start planning! You did a great job, but, knowing you, I'm not surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so cute, you are so talented. Wish I was crafty!! Love the pix's of you and Andrew. Any day now, we are so excitied for you guys.

    ReplyDelete