26.1.10

grandpa and the belly dancer

this last weekend we had a fun dinner at cedars of lebanon. we were celebrating the engagement of drews cousin Jake to the really sweet samantha
it was good food, and me and manda had fun sitting in the corner just taking in all the glory that is the quist family

then came the belly dancer. drew was bummed that she was old but he still managed to slip her a onsie

and then there was grandpa and the belly dancer, he didn't mind one bit she was old.....awesome

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time with the Q's and celebrating JRQ & SRC's engagement. Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. Love grandpa with the belly dancer!

    And you need to email me some pictures AND make me a CD of Christmas pictures, missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful evening it was! And did I mention how absolutely precious little Niya is? She's just adorable.

    I hope we'll get to talk more next time, Summer!

    ps. I *love* this picture of you two at the header of your blog. So vibrant and happy :)

    ReplyDelete