27.1.10

the neck strength of a 4 year old

little punkin is 3 months old!
i really can't believe how fast the time has gone by. she has brought so much joy into our lives. we are so grateful to have her as a part of our little family. of course we think she is the cutest, and smartest baby in the world. drew likes to tell everyone she has the neck strength of a 4 year old
niya is such a good, sweet baby, and shes a great sleeper too! she sleeps from about 10pm to 8am. i think heavenly father knew that if he gave me a baby that didn't sleep i would have to be commited. she is starting to make so many cute noises she loves to chitter chatter, and she is really smiley. her best friend is her penguin. she will just babble, and smile, and bat at him for like an hour. its seriously cute
she is just a happy baby. i love being with her all day. i feel truly blessed that drew works so hard so that i can stay home. thanks babe
this last sunday we made our church debut. drew has been bugging me to get back. i told him its an unwritten rule that you get till your baby is 3 months before you have to go back to church.
church is just a pool of germs, not to mention that none of my dresses fit me, but, i finally gave in, bought niya a new outfit, and went to church. It actually felt really good, and she was a little angel of course
we love you baby girl! Happy 3 month birthday!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I love that picture of her and the penguin - it totally captures her love of him. It really is her best friend - she is so happy when she sees him!

    And seriously, she IS the cutest and smartest baby in the world. I love having her as my niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinn saw these pictures and said "baby sister!" She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss her so much! She is seriously so cute. When you sent me that email with her in the bird onesie I almost cried. I miss you guys so much! Give her a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I had a blast visiting tonight. I also found that tutorial we talked about:

    http://snsribbon.wordpress.com/2009/12/14/satin-flower-hair-clips/

    Let me know if you do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty much she IS the cutest little girl ever. So smiley and happy! In a couple more months I'll be calling you to see how you got your baby to sleep so well. I'm just keeping it in my prayers! We'll see...9 weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete